Less than 10
Founders & CEOs
Where do we need to intervene help significant increase the likelihood of a startup to succeed?
- Academic research -
Why do startups fail?
- What are the primary reasons startups fail?
- Where are programs succeeding in reducing failure and where are programs not successful and why?
- Qualitative research -
Where are entrepreneurs struggling the most?
- Where are the primary breakdowns?
- Where are entrepreneurs getting stuck?
- Survey -
How strong is the impact on an intervention program among entrepreneurs?
- What type of success has the program had on entrepreneurs’ ability to turn breakdowns into opportunities for innovation?
- What impact will our entrepreneur training program have on the success of a new organization?
- Publishable insights on what really causes startups to fail.
- Verified results that the program works.
Relationships based on trust